- This Blog collects personal information and log data by means of:
- forms where you are asked to provide personal information,
- cookies saved on your devices,
- Blog logs collected by the IMAGINIO Sp. z o.o. hosting operator (https://hostinghouse.pl).
- Cookies are small data files, in particular text files, stored on the Blog Owners’ device, used to collect information and to provide a better user experience. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their period of validity and a unique identifying number.
- Cookies are sent to your device and accessed by Blog Owners.
- Cookies have the following purposes:
- to produce statistics, which help to understand how websites are used and to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain your session (after logging), which allows you to avoid typing your login and password on every page;
- to specify your profile in order to display appropriate advertisements e.g. in Google.
- This Blog uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on your device until you log out, leave the website or switch off your browser. Permanent cookies are stored in your device for a period specified in their parameters or until you delete them.
- Web browsers usually allow for storing cookies in your device by default. Yet you may change this setting. Web browsers allow you to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies. Detailed information may be found in the Help tab or the browser documentation.
If you want to subscribe to our newsletter and agree to receive it by means of a registration or placing an order, please provide your name and email address at which you want to receive commercial and marketing messages from Blog Owners. You may cancel your subscription any time by clicking on a link provided in the footer of each newsletter.
Data provided for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter are processed by mypresents.eu and The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company, the operator of mailchimp.com.
4. Log data
- Information about user activity is stored as log data. These data are used only to administer the Blog and in order to provide efficient hosting services.
- Viewed sites are identified by means of URLs. Furthermore, the following data may be stored:
- the time of enquiry,
- the time of response,
- the name of your workstation – identification by means of HTTP,
- information about errors that occurred during HTTP transactions,
- the URL of the previously viewed site (referer link) – if you entered the Blog via a link,
- information about your browser,
- your IP address.
- The above data are not associated with individuals viewing websites.
- The above data are used solely for Blog administration purposes.
- Data shall only be disclosed to third parties within limits set by the law.
- Data that allow for the identification of an individual shall only be disclosed with this individual’s consent.
- The Owners may be obliged by law to disclose information collected by the Blog at the request of certain authorities.
6. Cookies management – how can I agree to their use or withhold my consent?
- If you don’t want to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. Mind, though, that the rejection of cookies that are necessary for verification, security and storing your preferences may hinder or make it impossible to use certain websites.
- In order to change your cookies settings, choose your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
7. How do we protect your personal data?
We protect your personal data against loss, damage deletion or unauthorized use by using antivirus and firewall to protect devices as well as giving access only to authorized personnel.
In case you have more questions you can write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org